Reasons Why Ghanaian Women Wear Waist Beads,
Women have been wearing Waist beads for quite sometime now. There are many mystery reasons surrounding why wear beads. Many people don’t clearly understand why they are worn and if they do, maybe one or two funny reasons which they can’t be proof. Well, women wear waist beads for different reasons as HelpinGhana.com have listed for you below.
1. To Elevate s3xual Desire and Pleasure. This waist beads make women more aware of their s3xuality, and are known to stir deep erotic feelings in men. These wait beads also make a woman more seductive.
2. Fashion Trend Ghanaian women see this as fashion and the most stylish but yet facile way to make themselves look more appealing nowadays. They see waist beads as more stylish and authentic as they complements their body shape.
3. As Jewellery Some Ghanaian women just wear waist beads as normal jewelry like bangles and earrings and once worn,it exudes the woman’s beauty and splendor.
4. Body Shapers Other Ghanaian women use the waist beads as a natural waist trainer. They alert them if they are adding more weight or losing alot.
5. Heritage and Pride Sometimes the waist beads are just a show of love for the Ghanaian heritage and Africa heritage at large
6. Maturity and Growth Many communities put this beads on their girls as a rite of passage and adorn them and to show that they have passed from girls to women.
7. Healing and Meditation Some People also believe that waist beads have some healing and protective charms that keep danger away. They are said to heal stress, anxiety or relax the nerves during pregnancy
8. Empowerment This Waist beads are worn to celebrate womanhood and empower them as women.
9. Traditional Practices In some communities, when a child is born, they strap the bead around her waist and change it as she grows as part of the formality of their traditional practices.